About EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT is an emotional release therapy using the meridian system, to work with emotional psychological and physical issues. Gentle tapping on various points effectively helps to release the blocked energy.
EFT can produce lasting results from fears, phobias and emotional triggers by unlocking the deeper emotional pattern in your energy system that holds the symptom in place. Once the emotional charge has been released or dissipated from the original experience, the current symptoms can fade or disappear. As powerful as the technique is, it can only facilitate transformation at a rate that is right for you. I use EFT, if appropriate, in a Body Memory session.
Practitioner: Gillian Steer
These are some of the questions I frequently get asked to help with in an EFT session
- Why do I feel so guilty?
- Why am I drawn to men/women who are bad for me?
- Why do I keep repeating patterns of behaviour that aren’t good for me?
- Why can’t I be intimate with my partner who I love?
- Why do I think I’m worthless when I know I’m not?
- Why do I have recurring nightmares?
- I hate my job but I’m frightened to change.
- I love my partner but I’m angry at them all the time.
- Why do I feel bored and uninspired with my life?